Enbourne Church, Berkshire,
As Genealogy Research is
a "work in progress", the same holds true for Family Roots. This site is an opportunity for recognized Family Members to share their information in a safe manner. The main content for this site is only available to Family Members who can substantiate their connection to one of the branches.
As always, the most delicate
information is restricted to family members who have been recognized and
given 'log in' information.
If you are new to this site
and believe that you are part of this growing family tree, please
NOTE: In order to be granted access, individuals MUST be able to provide basic information on their connection to the families on this site.
The information on this
website is only possible by the hard work of many family member
historians. This is not a single persons research, but a collective
exchange. Individuals who contribute to this website are recognized
Highlight Family Names
Here are some of the surnames you will find on this site: Atfield, Baker, Brickell, Bull, Buss, Chalcraft, Chitty, Farr, Fergusson, Ferrer, Gomm, Green, Holmes, Humphreys, Kingshott, Lillywhite, Ludlow, Maddock, Miles, Newman, Peterson, Pilgrim, Pipe, Reffold, Robins, Shore, Sibley, Simpson, Smith, Sturgiss, Tanner, Turner, Watson, Winter, and White.
Some of the surnames have variations in their spelling.
- 89,415 family members identified.
- 50.09% are males
- 49.91% are females
- The earliest birth is Louis le Gros in 1081
- 23,251 families represented
- 8,280 unique Surnames are identified
- 89 Family Members killed in World War 1 - See Debt of Honour WW1
- Total number of Photos on site: 630
- Total number of Documents on site: 179
- Total number of Headstones on site: 127
- Total number of Churches on site: 10
- Total number of Census Records: 64
Remember - photos, documents and census records are great to share.
Important Things to Note
- You are encouraged to add photos, documents, family stories,
recordings, census records and many other items. Sharing our family
history can be rewarding for all our Family Historians.
- There are some items which are not visible on most
profiles but can be included in a person's profile. They include:
Religion, blood type and any medical issues. Medical conditions might
be diabetes, a cancer, an alergy or other family hereditary issue.
- As always, please do not post living
people to any other website you participate in.
| || |